Accounts Payable Accountant with Hungarian- GBS (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Accounts Payable Accountant with Hungarian- GBS (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Continental established a Global Business Service Center in Timisoara. We provide tailor-made services with the focus on accounting and purchasing activities for the European companies of the ContiTech Division Europe. In line with the needs of our customers in the Group companies, we offer high-quality solutions. In the coming years, we will grow significantly and contribute to the further development and optimization of existing processes in addition to the pure execution of customer services. This is an essential value-added factor for the entire ContiTech division. As employees, you have the opportunity for your professional methodical and personal development an attractive employer.
Do you want to be an Accounts Payable Accountant with Hungarian? These should spark your interest :
- Process incoming invoices and credit notes via an automatic invoice management tool in SAP;
- Obtain invoice approval via a workflow application and clarify differences;
- Initiate resolution of invoices non-compliant to Continental standards;
- Interact with suppliers and internal stakeholders to resolve discrepancies of invoices;
- Process vendor credit memos;
- Support resolution of inbound supplier inquiries;
- Review and reconcile vendor statements against account payable balances;
- Prepare monthly reports for the creation of invoice provision;
- Participate in future work migration from other location to the Shared Service Center;
- Prepare documents for audit reports;
- Identify improvement needs and take part in enhancement project.
This is what it takes to be a successful Accounts Payable Accountant with Hungarian:
- University degree in Finance / Economics or comparable;
- 3+ years work experience in accounting;
- Knowledge of up-to-date finance tools (SAP preferred);
- Good English skills;
- Good Hungarian skills mandatory;
- Willingness to work in an international environment;
- Positive attitude to work as a business service partner;
- Strong teamwork spirit;
- What we offer :
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.