System Engineer (IVE) - Sibiu AM R&D
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Develop test specifications according to project requirements for medium complexity functionalities;
- Perform tests according to test specifications for medium complexity functionalities (medium functionalities under test);
- Participates to the reviews of the discipline architecture (SW, HW);
- Contributes to the error analysis process (e.g. checks system impact).
- Analysis knowledge of a system solution;
- Basic Electronics knowledge;
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control;
- Automotive standards (ISO TS16949; ISO26262; communication - e.g. CAN; diagnosis - e.g. UDS; hardware - EMC/ENV);
- Technical know-how (software/hardware);
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
In the time frame 1999 - 2021, Continental invested over i 2 billion in its Romanian operations. All three group sectors of the corporation are represented in Romania. The company has six production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab and Iasi. Continental has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed more than 17.500 colleagues by the end of 2021, out of which more than a third are engineers.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la