SW Developer Internship for Embedded Linux Platforms - SMY (TM)
Smart Mobility (SMY) business area has been able to establish itself as a market and technology leader by developing products that make commercial and special vehicles safer, cleaner, fuel-efficient and more connected.
The eLinux group is looking for a passionate and committed Software Developer intern to support us in the creation of the latest generation of connectivity platforms.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop your technical skills within a broad spectrum of modern communication technologies: (4G, 5G, Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, Ethernet)) and products (telematic & tolling units, high performance computing, predictive cruise control);
- Participate in all the major steps of the development of an embedded product: from initial planning to the finishing touches;
- Use high abstraction OOP techniques that are enabled by our high-end hardware;
- Be part of a self-organizing team within a transparent and engaging Scaled Agile framework.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Selecting the software work items you want to develop, breaking them down and estimating them;
- Implementing the software work items you estimated according to the defined specifications;
- Ensuring the quality of your work;
- Actively participating in the Agile ceremonies in your team;
- Raising any deviations and risks as you encounter them;
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of your team;
- Are committed, passionate and proud of our results deliver;
- Are constantly learning, always improving;
- Pay attention to details;
- See that in every problem lies at least one solution;
- Enjoy the time spent together on and off the job.
- Enrolled in University - preferably Computer Science/ Electronics/ Telecommunications related;
- Good understanding of the courses you attended at the university so far that are relevant for Software Development;
- Experience in object-oriented programming is a plus
Linux experience is a plus;
- Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking;
- Transparency, assertiveness, quality orientation, self-reflection, passion for technology.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la