Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Release Manager AGN
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Allianz Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Release Manager AGN active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 5000 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The Release Manager is responsible for overseeing the coordination and facilitation of the release process: deployment, testing, to guarantee smooth and timely delivery of software/hardware products or updates into the non-production environments and their promotion and deployment to the production environment. The Release Manager oversees the management or day to day aspects of the integration and flow of development, testing, deployment, and support of these systems. In addition, the Release Manger is responsible for coordinating and managing infrastructure changes and upgrades for the non-production and production systems.
- Facilitate all Infrastructure Release Reviews & Audits Execute the ongoing evaluation & reporting of IT Release Management activities through relationships with and perspectives of dedicated Operations Managers within the Technical Ops & Global Operations organizations.
- Knowledge of major data center operations and related projects
- Solid understanding of available and emerging IT technologies
- Good understanding of how IT technology supports the Enterprise and the Business Segments -Demonstrated Project Management Skills
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process.
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Steer the release process in terms of patch management, hardware refresh based on equipment lifecycle and OS (Cisco) upgrades
- Relevant stakeholder and vendor management as part of the communication chain
- SPOC for the release management related projects and new implementation
- University degree (business information systems or similar) or comparable qualification
- Change Management knowledge
- Competence to manage tasks in demanding and unfamiliar situations with problem solving skills based on practice and precedent
- In depth knowledge about Cisco equipment, core network and interconnected services
- Hands on experience in complex IT infrastructure environments for minimum 3 years
- Experience in Customer Consulting & Standard IT Operations
- Sound and comprehensive communications skills to exchange information
- Fluent English, German would be also desirable
- Having an Agile Mindset
- Living the Allianz People Attributes: Customer & Market Excellence, Collaborative Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Trust
- Accurate, reliable and independent way of working
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Creative and open mind for changes
- Customer and service oriented demeanor
- Ability to work independently and self-conscientiously in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Creative and open mind for changes
- Excellent Effective communication skills – both oral & written
- Solid presentation, consulting and moderation skills
- Strategic Skills – Global Thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving;
- Team Player
- Strongly Customer and service oriented
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
Fixed Benefits - We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal wellbeing and professional growth.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Employee Referral Program
- Exclusive Deals & Discounts
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Parking lot (limited parking spaces, reservation system)
- Open cafeteria on each floor (coffee, tea, water, fruits)
- Relaxation areas (on each floor) & Gaming area
- Flexible working program
FlexiBenefits - We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring your proper work-life balance.
- Medical services
- Private pension
- Internal Tourism
- Smart Experiences
- Meal Tickets
- Transportation vouchers
- Cultural events
- Gifts and giveaways
Raporteaza eroarea la