Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
OES Coordinator - Manufacturing TM
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs OES Coordinator - Manufacturing TM active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
- Coordinates the professional activities in line with the group and BU strategy and expectations, quality standards, process requirements and the defined timeline;
- The focus of the OES Coordinators position is to maintain the ability to supply spare parts after end of series production including and directing all resources and departments at the location necessary;
- Is recognized as a leader for all activities of the BU CV&AM at the location;
- Responsible for OES at location Timisoara;
- Is performing activities within all projects of OES at location Timisoara (multiple products and launch projects, kick off evaluation of projects (technical, quality, manufacturing);
- Performs Phase out Meetings to transfer products to OES;
- Responsible to provide/approve work packages estimations or quotes from his/ her team;
- Responsible to plan and monitor the execution of all activities/ tasks in order to meet due dates according to clients' requirements;
- Assign tasks to other disciplines, according to their internal function, competences and capabilities, with the involvement of the direct superior when necessary, in order to increase performance;
- Identifies and gives input to direct superior regarding the technical equipment needed, trainings, business trips.
- University degree within area or comparable knowledge from practice;
- More than 5 years of relevant professional experience in the field;
- Overview of the system's components and processes, he/ she is responsible for;
- At least 1 year experience in coordinating business activities;
- At least 1 year of International exposure (working in international team /projects).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la