Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Material Planning Specialist UX - Manufacturing TM
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Material Planning Specialist UX - Manufacturing TM active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
- Ensuring raw material availability in time, avoiding production line stoppage;
- Monitoring coverage of raw materials and take corrective actions if necessary;
- Ensuring that the supplier receives the correct orders via EDI, Web EDI etc;
- Monitoring of the delivery dates and dispatching for raw materials in optimum time;
- Tracing the ordering and delivery process of suppliers in order to take corrective measures in time;
- Organizing special transports when is needed;
- Close connection with forwarders (road, air, sea) in order to monitor the transit time and to give proper information to the management, production;
- Working on the design of logistics and transport concepts with the supplier in cooperation with logistics process planning, packaging planning and transport handling, in order to safeguard the delivery process and minimize process costs;
- Monitoring the stock levels in order to achieve optimum inventory levels;
- Close connection with all Continental locations worldwide;
- Close connection with the entire project team (New product launch, Production planning, Customer logistic, Quality department (supplier side + customer side), Transports + Custom department, R&D, Central logistics etc);
- Maintenance of basic and master data in the supply area, in order to guarantee the data quality in all relevant SCMs systems;
- Meet the required & specific KPIs;
- Respects the confidentiality of information he/she has access to inside the company;
- Follows the instructions and requirements of management personnel inside the company;
- Respects Internal Regulations and company's procedures;
- Respects specific laws and internal regulations regarding work safety regulations and the environmental policy of the company;
- Knows company quality policy and the impact of his activities in achieving quality targets.
- SCM experience;
- University degree in a relevant field is a bonus;
- 1-3 years in SCM field;
- Involvement and optimism.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la