Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Software Technical Lead
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ZF Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Technical Lead active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
We are ZF R&D Tech Center in Romania!
Our presence in Automotive R&D market in Timisoara begun in 2007 when we started as BeeSpeed – Timisoara Engineering Center having a strong partnership with ZF Group along this journey. All our services contributed to the global mission of developing a safer vehicle for the driver and the passengers.
Starting with 1st of January 2019, we became part of the ZF Group, which is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of more than 165,000 employees with approximately 168 locations in some 32 countries. In 2022, ZF achieved sales of 43.8 billion euro.
- Experience in coordinating teams in automotive software projects;
- Good knowledge of project management methods;
- System know-how and knowledge of the domain (e.g. powertrain and chassis technology);
- Knowledge of functional safety (e.g. ISO 26262, IEC 61508);
- Knowledge of the methods of requirements engineering;
- Experience with software design and construction, incl. AUTOSAR architecture;
- Knowledge of test methods and test management;
- Knowledge of software quality assurance;
- Good moderation and communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team.
As a SW coordinator, you would be responsible for the planning and tracking the activities for development of the Basic SW for an Autosar project. In this role, you will align with component responsible for several domains of BSW: Diagnostics, Middleware, Bootloader, etc
- Planning & tracking of activities related to the domain;
- Performance of the software approvals and distribution of the software [component];
- Termination, performance, and moderation of the reviews in the project/ component;
- Instantiation and compliance of the SW standard process in the project;
- Problem tracking and problem analysis;
- Preparing, performing and documenting status meetings.
Raporteaza eroarea la