43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
HR Internship for Smart Mobility (TM)
We are looking for a communicative and self-organized colleague that is willing to learn and develop within a global HR team. If you feel comfortable to interact with people within an international environment, showing initiative in moving things forward and willing to explore a working environment, then is the time to start a job within our HR Team.
As Internship, you will support the team in following tasks:
- organization of our international Global Talent Program (GTP): event planning, logistics, communication with participants, design of new ideas;
- talent management tasks and strategic topics: learning, diversity, talent development;
- HR analytics: quality data checks and reporting;
- internal digital communication: updates, blogs, presentations.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our organization, processes, and tools.Qualifications
- University studies - in progress (Bachelor / Master) for area of Social Science, Economics (Marketing, Economical Informatics, Management);
- English - advanced;
- Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) - advanced;
- Willingness to learn, creativity, independent working, skills in organization, as well as planning.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la