43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Internship for Hardware Component Team - Autonomous Mobility
As a student in our team you will:
- Learn how to read and understand schematics of complex automotive sensors;
- Support module owners by ordering electronic components from Continental plants or global resellers (Farnell, Mouser, etc);
- Learn key parameters and how the electronic components work;
- Assist the component team with tasks such as key parameter comparison, alternative component search, etc.;
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
This is what you need to know for starting this journey:
- Student of Electronics, Physics or equivalent univeristy;
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite;
- Self-organized workstyle with good quality awareness;
- Good communication skills;
- Elementary English - speaking and writing level.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Passionate about electronics and problem solving, but also curious about how all the electronic components work together in a circuit?
We are looking for an Internship to join our Components team in Timisoara and follow the career path as a Hardware Component Engineer.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la