Experienced SW Engineer for SMY (TM)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
If you want to change the future of mobility, join our research and development center for the Vehicle Networking Information division in Timisoara. Our vision is that tomorrow's vehicle is always connected, user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent.
Thus, we are looking for an experienced SW Engineer to join our team for working together to develop the future product lines under Diagnostics and Services solution that simplifies access to various manufacturer's vehicle data, cloud based data streaming and storage, big data analytics, over-the-air updates, using latest security requirements on OEMs. Our product allows OEMs to get remote access to location and detailed vehicle data, plus information about maintenance intervals, tire pressure, battery status, or error codes. All this and more from a PC or mobile phone.
- Analyze software requirements and define/adapt the software architecture and design;
- Technical mentoring, guide and support team members in implementing of the chosen solutions
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop SW modules;
- Test your component before integration. Make sure that the SW product covers all SW and performance requirements for your component;
- Analyze the eventual issues and derive corrective actions;
- Take part of the relevant project planning and estimation process;
- Cooperate with an international development team and customers;
- You will be part of an agile development team;
- You will have access to the latest technologies.
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science);
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Software Development and Design, preferably in embedded environment;
- Advanced knowledge of Embedded C programming language, Design Patterns, UML;
- Experience in working with CAN based protocols (e.g. UDS, SAE J1939) is a big plus;
- Automotive experience is an advantage;
- Knowledge of cloud-based technologies are considered a plus
- Fluent in English;
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la