Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Head of Business Center Software Engineering
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Head of Business Center Software Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Do you enjoy technical challenges in SW development projects in Automotive industry? Are you passionate about actuator controls and/or gateways or just SW development in general?
For our Engineering Location Timisoara we are searching a for dynamic and motivated person to Lead the Network, Actuator Control and Lights Group. The NA&L group mainly develops SW for actuator controls (roof control units, door control units, power lift gates and others), gateways and light applications for premium/sport cars.
- define the objectives and strategy of his/her group in alignment with the management of CES Interior segment.
- budget planning and tracking
- hiring and coaching of new team members
- responsible for people development within his/her group
- tracking and achievement of quality key performance indicators
- responsible for Resource allocation and project tracking
- ensure team utilization rate (productive hours)Qualifications
- University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics)
- business orientation, 3+ years leading/management experience
- 1+ year experience in SW project management
- 5+ years experience in embedded software development
- Knowledge of vehicle networks and low-level communication protocols
- Very good understanding of the SW development processes
- Strong networking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer interaction
- What we offer :
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la