Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Mechanical Designer for Head-up Display for UX (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Mechanical Designer for Head-up Display for UX (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
- Responsible for product design, CAD modeling, tolerance calculation, drawing and product structure (Mechanical BOM) creation of medium to high complexity projects according to defined guide lines;
- Responsible to validate design through various techniques (e.g collision chek );
- Responsible to optimize existing design by various techniques (reverse engineering, bench marking etc.) and offer engineering support and expertise in order to reach a better cost, quality, reliability and manufacturing;
- Contributes to new platform development, generic projects;
- Responsible to analyze and interpret reports (e.g.: FEA, measurements reports, QL);
- Contributes to the quotation activities (if assigned during this phase);
- Responsible for planning his own tasks and collaborate with project team members;
- Participates in tailoring optional activities according to the projects needs and follow the defined processes;
- Responsible for performing the Product Design Reviews for the deliveries in his discipline according to the defined process;
- Responsible for providing lessons learned.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Mechanical Engineer medium or advanced level.
- Knowledge in CREO CAD medium or advanced level;
- Knowledge of thermal phenomena, vibration flow;
- Knowledge of design and manufacturing methods of mechanical parts;
- Knowledge of injection tooling (plastic, AL);
- Knowledge of drawing standards;
- Knowledge of design guidelines ( plastic, die casts, sheet metal parts );
- Recognize deviations promptly, identify causes of problems and solve them effectively or escalate to the appropriate decision board.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la