43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
System Engineering Internship - Radar - AM (TM)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
As Internship on this role, you will:
- Work with specific tools;
- Understand requirements engineering method;
- Understand requirements related to advanced driver assistance systems;
- Understand the development concepts and strategy;
- Understand the analysis and traceability concepts;
- Understand each role assignments within the System Engineering team;
- Use procedures defined in the development process;
- Work in a multinational team of specialists.
This is what it takes to be successful in System Engineering Student:
- Student in Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Informatics, Electrical engineering;
- Knowledge of Matlab;
- Good on verbal & written English language;
- Well organized;
- Attention to details and good communication skills;
- Problem solving attitude.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Are you interested in what defines a highly advance assistance system?
We are looking for a new colleague to join our System Engineering team to support the requirements management domain.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la