Product Owner Teams UCC
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 5500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The Workplace Service department is responsible for the operation of a modern workplace for all employees and partners in the Allianz Group. This includes notebooks, desktops, virtual clients (AVC/VDI), file services, Office, mailing, service desk, field services and other products.
You work within Workplace Services in a completely agile environment, organized in so-called squads (product teams) and chapters (role/skills-based teams).
As a product owner for UCC Teams, you will develop an engaging product vision while leading the journey to an Unified Communication and Collaboration based on Microsoft Teams. By measuring current conditions, setting performance goals, inspecting and adapting, your will formulate improvement plans for increasing user satisfaction.
- Develops a clear vision, strategy, and roadmap for Unified Communication and Collaboration based on Cisco Webex and Microsoft MS Teams
- Prioritizing backlog based on Tribe and Customer Priorities
- Manage and coordinate with stakeholders in a clear and transparent manner
- Manages cross functional dependencies between epics and user stories in alignment with stakeholders
- Regularly communicates updates and creates transparency towards management and stakeholders
- Links objectives to key results to increase transparency how the outcomes of the product contribute to important priorities throughout the organization
- Set up the measure and improvement plan of user satisfaction by exploiting all available data on the products' user experience (NPS survey, Tickets from the support, etc.)
- Experience with UCC Tools preferably within large-scale organizations (Cisco Webex / MS Teams)
- Technical understanding of Workplace environment and ability to categorize and translate requirements into manageable backlog
- Beneficial Experience:
- Knowledge in network infrastructure and routing of media traffic
- Understanding of Interoperability solutions to connect both tools
- Ability to build and manage CPI operating team
- Basic understanding of end user client landscape, compatibilities (fat clients, virtual clients and mobile devices), performance measures and versioning
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritize effectively and take end-to-end responsibility for the product
- Skilled in intercultural collaboration across cross-functional teams
- Profound knowledge of the customer, market and competitors
- Fluent in English, German would be a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
Fixed Benefits - We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal wellbeing and professional growth.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Employee Referral Program
- Exclusive Deals & Discounts
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Parking lot (limited parking spaces, reservation system)
- Open cafeteria on each floor (coffee, tea, water, fruits)
- Relaxation areas (on each floor) & Gaming area
- Flexible working program
FlexiBenefits - We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring your proper work-life balance.
- Medical services
- Private pension
- Internal Tourism
- Smart Experiences
- Meal Tickets
- Transportation vouchers
- Cultural events
- Gifts and giveaways