Buyer with German - GBS (TM)
Do you want to be a Buyer with German? These should spark your interest :
* Perform Purchasing Services for ContiTech Production Facilities Located in Germany and/or UK;
* Place and Update Purchase Orders;
* Create and Update Info Records, Order Books, and Scheduling Agreements;
* Maintain Prices in SAP;
* Provide Support to Strategic Buyers;
* Manage Communication with Suppliers / Internal Customers;
* Negotiate Commercial Conditions and Prices with Suppliers;
* Create Reports and Analyses (regular and upon request);
* Track Order Confirmations and Ensure On-time Deliveries;
* Initiate/Contribute to Process Improvements.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Buyer with German:
* Bachelor Degree in Business or Engineering;
* Good/proficient in Microsoft Excel;
* Good Communication Skills (both written and verbal)
* SAP or any Procurement ERP System related work experience is preferred;
* Experience of working in purchasing and tactical sourcing of indirect / non-production materials or services is preferred;
* Fluent in English;
* Medium Level/Fluent in German (is a plus);
* Experience in working in an international business environment (is a plus);
* Knowledge of the Automotive Market and Supply Chain Management (is a plus).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.