43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
NAD Engineer for Wireless Automotive Products in AN (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs NAD Engineer for Wireless Automotive Products in AN (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||0 - 1 years of experience|
Network Access Device (NAD) Engineer for Wireless Automotive Products (TM) Passionate about learning new wireless technologies, but also interested in how they work and shape the future in automotive? Take a look at our newly NAD Field Application Engineer role in our Wireless Communication group in Timisoara. Do you want to be a NAD Field Application Engineer? These should spark your interest : The NAD Field Application Engineer is actively involved in understanding, supporting, guiding and driving on all application levels the customer requirements and ensure their implementation and testing on existing NAD's, accordingly with the applications. General responsibilities and tasks:
* Work together with NAD platform and application teams;
* Define NAD application note based on customer requierements;
* Get familliar with wireless cellular technologies (e.g. e-Call, 2G/3G, 4G/LTE and 5G, GNSS etc);
* Understand Mobile Network Operator's requirements and telephony standards and get familliar with important NAD RF test parameters;
* Support hardware or software for connectivity product integration topics;
* Support debug of NAD related issues in connectivity products for development, production plants and field returns;
* Provide technical support for NAD certification and connectivity product homologation.
We are looking for a candidate that has at least three of the following mandatory requirements:
* Experience / background in Radio Frequency design (or working with specific RF equipments), wireless services(WiFi, 5G, LTE) and / or radio regulations / standards;
* +3 years experience in HW design (power management, memory, high speed digital interfaces like Ethernet, test equipements usage, debug skills, test routines, requirements understanding and result interpretation, test setup creation);
* Technical University degree (Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer science & automation);
* Very good English skills in writing, reading and speaking. Would be a plus:
* Knowledge of NAD RF design for 2G/3G/4G and 5G;
* Able to work independently and make fact based decisions;
* Intercultural sensitivity and good networking skills;
* Able to travel to customer sites or Continental development locations;
* Able to create own setups using experience and open for self-learning.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la