Software Test - Smart Access - AN (TM)
If you have a good technical background, you want to learn new things and you want to contribute to the development of the future cars implementing the latest features for drivers and passengers than join our team and let's develop the future of mobility together. Available: Onsite/Hybrid/Remote A day in the life:
* Requirements engineering, test design, test execution and monitoring SW test status;
* Analyze and understand customer requirements of an application, to synthesize a software solution, coding it and testing it first on the PC, then on the C target system, delivering it to the project for integration. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What we need:
* University degree (e.g. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
* At least 3 years of experience in automotive - development / testing;
* General hardware knowledge. What we'd like to see:
* Passion to explore & learn.
* Capability to navigate on topics with few information.
* Automotive embedded systems knowledge and experience;
* Result oriented, dynamic and team player;
* Advanced English writing and speaking skills. Preference may be given to candidates who:
* AGILE/SAFe development experience.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.