System Architect-InnovativePlatforms A&S A SCT(TM)
We are looking for System Architect that will work on Functional Designs of the future mobility solutions to join our Central Technology Electronics and SW Architecture Team. You will participate to design the Electric/ Electronic/ SW Architectures for the next generation vehicles by:
* Identify (Elicit) market and stakeholder needs on future vehicles as part of future mobility eco systems.
* Define and design new functional architecture solutions in the context of cross-domain activities (centralized, server-oriented architectures, zonal architectures, ...).
* Contribute to new architecture solutions for customer-specific requests.
* Collaborate in innovation expert teams with cross-domain participation and make the results available.
* Extend the functional expertise on end-to-end mobility eco systems and vehicle architectures.
This is what it takes to be a successful System Architecture Functional Designer:
* University Degree;
* More than 3 years experience in developing of systems;
* Profound knowledge on system engineering;
* Very good knowledge and experience in requirement engineering and/or system architectures;
* Good knowledge in system modeling (e.g. UML, SysML, ....);
* A team player with excellent English Communication skills. Is a plus:
* Knowledge of architecture tool Rhapsody, PREEvision;
* Knowledge out of different Automotive Areas.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).