Global Requirements Engineering specialist - A SCT PMT (TM)
We are looking for an experienced Requirements Engineering specialist to contribute to the standardization of our global Continental Automotive R&D Requirements Engineering and Management process and related methods and tools. Our he[a]t PMT (Processes Methods & Tools) group delivers solutions comprised by common best-in-class Engineering processes, methods, workflows & tool chains for Automotive in collaboration with the Business Areas (BA) engineering needs.
Our new colleague will be part of a global cross-organizational solution team (>7 cross - BA members) and will align the Requirements Engineering and Management solution content. We need you to be active member in the Requirement Engineering and Management (RM) solution team.
Your main activities are:
* Develop and improve RM Widgets (Module Explorer, Parameter, etc.) to automate and extend DOORS Next;
* Contribute to the R&D RM process, related methods, work instructions definition and corresponding eLearning videos creation;
* Support DOORS Next tool configuration, new versions validations and deployment in BA;
* Work on the introduction of Artificial Intelligence techniques in RM domain.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Technology or related areas;
* 2+ Years relevant Requirements Engineering work experience in the Automotive Industry or IT, preferable in a global environment;
* Fluent English Language.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).