Product Engineer for Change & Configuration Management SCT PMT
Join us to be the best professional version of yourself! In the constantly changing automotive environment you can be the change! Do you want to be part of our Change & Configuration Management team? These should spark your interest: As a Product Engineer for Change & Configuration Management in SCT PMT (Software and Central Technologies, Process / Methods / Tools), you are responsible for the development of engineering solutions in the area of product and system Change and Configuration Management. This comprises process specifications and methods as well as working instructions regarding requested solution demands including related tool development. The contribution to its harmonization and standardization as well as deployment to development projects is also part of your responsibility. Finally, you will provide together with your colleagues an effective service and coaching management towards these engineering projects to enable their efficient product development. Your responsibility comprises:
* Support the harmonization and standardization within a solution area and ensure its integrity
* Develop, deploy and support Change & Config. Mgt. PMT solutions according to demands and roadmaps;
* Description of Change & Config. Mgt. solution in terms of process specification, tool documentation, working instruction;
* Provision of training material, coaching and support;
* Perform an efficient service management for application and platform projects.
* Degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering or similar;
* Experience in the development within the automotive industry desired;
* Experience with engineering processes, methods and tools in the area of Product Change and Config. Mgt. (preferred tools: WISE, JIRA, EWM (IBM JAZZ));
* Good communication skills;
* Fluent in spoken and written English;
* Independent and result-oriented working methods.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services