HR Admin Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Affidea Romania active
View all jobs HR Admin Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
800.000. Acesta este numarul de pacienti care ne-au trecut pragul in decursul unui an. 1200 este numarul profesionistilor care fac parte din echipa Affidea Romania si care prin preocupare, integritate si respect mutual reusesc sa rasplateasca increderea pe care pacientii si doctorii o pun in mainile noastre.Requirements
What we need you to have:
• University degree: Law, Economics
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role, in an organisation with multi-sites across the country.
• Solid legislation labour legislation knowledge; Human resources inspector certificate; Payroll knowledge is a plus.
• People oriented, Results oriented, Problem solving, Adaptability, Proactive and high energy attitude, Attention to details and data accuracy, Ability to work in a team environment and, same time, autonomously, Analytical skills (ability to collect, organize, analyse, and share information), Creating reports and sustaining presentations.
What you will do as our team member:
• Delivers on time, in full, in the HR systems (HR Image, HRIS – Oracle) the end-to-end HR activities from onboarding to exit, performing transactions accurately and in due time according Key Performance Indicators and labour legislation (REVISAL). Conducts regularly data HR systems validation or execute controls and address findings
• Prepares employment offers, contracts, addendums to contract, employment termination documents, ensures signatures are collected in due time, collects and archives hiring documents and run checks for conformity and validity.
• Collects, verifies, organizes, compiles and maintains up to date the employees’ files and related documentation, hardcopy and electronically.
• Handles internal systems requests for hires/leavers users’ credentials AD (active Directory) activation/deactivations using ServiceNow, internal compliance training platform, etc.
• Ensures employee relations for HR topics in a continuous, timely and qualitative way with requests such as, but not limited to: medical, salary or other types of certificates, memos and reports.
• Keeps up to date job descriptions for all employees; Contributes to creation of job descriptions for new roles, creates and maintains up to date the organizational charts;
• Organizes and coordinates the annual occupational health examinations for all the employees of the divisions allocated, maintains vendor relationship and contracts ;
• Training administration: employee registration to internal or external training platform, run reports to check training completion status and shares with employees and managers;
• Provides support for HR procedures creation and application, improvements (maternity protection, disciplinary actions, performance improvement plans and others, if/where applicable).
What we offer:
Hybrid work: 3 days office & 2 days WFH
Meal vouchers, Easter, Christmas bonus, coffee, tea, fruits in the office.