SW Developer Vehicle Access Systems - AN (TM)
If you have a good technical background, you want to learn new things and you want to contribute to the development of the future electrical cars implementing the latest features for drivers and passengers then join our team and let's develop the future of mobility together.
Our products are part of the new electric architecture developed by OEM's We are looking for a new colleague to develop Smart Access software components: SW Developer is responsible for:
* analyzing and/or creating software specification;
* defining the SW design for the features allocated for implementation;
* integrating your SW into the complete SW Application;
* integrating generic development and library;
* creating test specification for unit and SW integration testing. A mentor will support you to get familiarized you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What we need:
* University degree (e.g. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
* At least 3 years of experience in C language programming;
* General hardware knowledge. Preference may be given to candidates who have:
* AUTOSAR knowledge;
* AGILE/SAFe development experience.
What we'd like to see:
* Passion to explore & learn, new technologies.
* Capability to navigate on topics with few information.
* Automotive embedded systems knowledge and experience;
* Result oriented, dynamic and team player;
* Advanced English writing and speaking skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping, .... )
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners;
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, Deutsch, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc);
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.