Executive Assistant to Head of Purchasing AN (TM)
We are looking for an energetic and motivated Assistant to support all administrative aspects of the Business Area Purchasing Head's work.
* Efficient office management, organizing and supporting the daily work of the BA Purchasing Head from the administrative perspective;
* Independent coordination and planning of business travel, handling of expense reports and monitoring of payments;
* Responsible to organize meetings, workshops, team buildings and other events in order to ensure the smooth running of the events from an administrative point of view
* Collecting and tracking of KPI?s;
* Running smaller improvements projects independently;
* Communication with a range of internal and external stakeholders including senior management and customers.
* Minimum 5+ years administrative experience;
* Excellent MS Office skills, especially PowerPoint, Excel, Teams and One Drive;
* Excellent organizational skills;
* Creative problem solving in combination with a can-do attitude;
* Highly motivated and taking ownership of responsibilities and thinks proactively;
* Excellent in communication skills, in English (German is of advantage but no must);
* Respects the confidentiality of information.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.