Security & Privacy Tester for AN (TM)
"Testing is an infinite process of comparing the invisible to the ambiguous in order to avoid the unthinkable happening to the anonymous"(James Bach). We analyze and identify the weak points in vehicle functions with regard to security & privacy, by deploying cyber-attacks in as simulated and controlled environment, for products which provides smartphone-based access and start functions. If this sounds interesting to you, join our Team by applying to this role. Do you want to be a Security & Privacy Tester? These should spark your interest :
* Who we are? Young and passioned system engineers and system testers team, working with the latest wireless technologies (UWB, BLE and NFC), to create the most secure access and start systems on vehicles.
* What we do? We analyze and identify the weak points in vehicle functions with regard to security & privacy, by deploying cyber-attacks in as simulated and controlled environment, for products which provides smartphone-based access and start functions.
* What we need? Passioned engineer in security, willing to implements solutions for identified security & privacy vulnerabilities and checks how the System Under Test responds to various attempts of intrusion.
This is what it takes to be a successful Security & Privacy Analyst:
* Masters or bachelor's engineering degree in Computer Science;
* Good Know-How of Vehicle communication channels (e.g. CAN, Ethernet, UWB, BLe);
* 3 to 5 years working experience in System Testing or Software Developer for automotive industry;
* Coding using compiled and scripting languages (e.g. Embedded C, JAVA, HTML, Python);
* Efficient use of test equipment (e.g. compilers, debuggers, emulators, oscilloscope, logic analyzer etc.);
* Ability to work in international teams and with international customers;
* Pro-active, self-motivated and a good team player;
* Good Verbal and written communication skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.