Internship: Tools development and Support - SCT PMT (TM)
Join us to be the best professional version of yourself! In the constantly changing automotive environment you can be the change! With 16 years of experience in Timisoara, our business unit has a large product portfolio and ensures the comfort, security and safety of passengers in the car. In Continental there are those of us who develop software for the future cars and those who provide them the tools to do so. Our group is responsible with providing the needed tools for the projects developing the automotive software. We are looking for a colleague to join our team of specialists. Activities are diverse and opportunities to learn about automotive development processes are higher than in other areas due to the wide overview. If you have a good technical background, you want to learn new things and you want to contribute to the development of the future cars than join us and let's develop the future together. We are a young and dynamic team with one simple target: provide the best software engineering solutions. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Develop lower-complexity functions or update existing tools;
* Support for tool related tasks;
* Support in creation of eLearning and training materials.
* Computer Science, Computer Software Engineering, Software Programming Development and Electronics, studies (on going);
* Ability to learn new technologies;
* Logical and structural thinking;
* Good communication skills and team-oriented approach;
* Good English skill in speaking, writing and listening;
* Attention to detail.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.