Senior Power Supply Design Engineer for Reusable Modules (TM)
In a world of constantly evolving automotive products and technologies, the power supply is an essential building block. We are looking for a talented and resourceful engineer to help us design state-of-the-art battery connected power supply solutions for our company's diverse product portfolio. When you join our team, you become a member of our global community of thinkers, innovators and doers who make the things that power the future. In this technical role, you will deal with:
* Design and validation of generic battery connected DC-DC power supply modules - incl. schematic, layout, calculations, simulations, worst-case analysis, measurements, EMC compliance and documentation;
* Power supply concept / architecture definition and selection guide;
* Module integration support in projects - reviews, troubleshooting;
* Involvement in design-to-cost and / or optimization activities (quality improvement / cost reduction);
* Electrical requirements management for power supply platforms;
* Market study (incl. technology trends), benchmarking and evaluation of solutions;
* Support in generic sourcing's and component management topics.
To be successful, you need to have:
* Technical University degree (preferably in Electronics / Electrical Engineering);
* Expertise in analog design, control and power electronics;
* Deep knowledge of linear and switched-mode power supply topologies;
* Experience with measurement techniques and dedicated equipment;
* Proficient in design and simulation tools (e.g.: MathCAD, PSpice / LTSpice);
* Knowledge of development processes and quality techniques;
* Very good English skills - reading, writing and speaking;
* Good communication skills with internal / external stakeholders.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc.);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc.).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services