Plant_Smart Applications Engineer (Mechnical design)_Sibiu_IE
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu: Click here to watch our location movie!
Apply until 11/01/2022
Check out your future responsibilities below
Do you want to develop Smart Production Equipments integrated with Automated Guided Vehicles and Collaborative Robots in an exciting environment? Our team is focused to bring high level of automation on our production lines and processes.
* We are looking for an experienced engineer fully capable to design (mechanical and pneumatical) of assembly cells, production lines and testing equiments.
* You need to be flexible and entrepreneurial.
* You create easy to maintain technical solutions with the long-term vision in mind.
* You'll be a key member of a mixed team (mechanical, electrical, automation, programmers) that designs, prototypes, integrates, tests and launches robotic applications / smart equipments throughout Continental production plants.
* You will partner with hardware engineers, software developers and project managers. Your responsibilities will include collaborating with other internal and external teams.
* Engineering degree (electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or mechatronic) with a focus on production system engineering/ automation engineering;
* Several years professional experience in manufacturing industry and additionally knowledge about industrial automation concepts;
* Good knowledge in mechanical, pneumatical and electrical components;
* SOLIDWORKS (AutoCAD & CATIA are a plus);
* Have a sense of strong self-direction, experience working in distributed teams and good communication skills;
* High analytical thinking;
* Experience in 3D printing area is a plus;
* Project management and coordination abilities;
* Passion for innovation;
* Knowledge on machine cutting processes;
* Knowledge of ergonomy concepts;
Comp & Ben:
* Pay for Performance;
* Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
* Referral Bonus;
* Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
* Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
* Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
* Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
* Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
* Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
* Community Events;
* Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services