IT Support Engineer System Analysis Solutions - IT (TM)
Each one of us can contribute to a better future. Leave your mark by joining our team and let's contribute together. Do you want to be a IT Support Engineer for System Analysis Solutions? These should spark your interest :
* Represents System Analysis Solutions services, like Ansys, Medini, Analyze and Reliability Workbench, across the organization
* Point of escalation(notification) for major incidents on Ansys Medini Analyze and Reliability Workbench services
* Administration and support of application for Systems Engineering like e.g. Ansys Medini Analyze, IBM Rhapsody, Reqtify, PREEVision
* Tracking and following-up on existing defects with the Vendors for final closure procedures
* Assistance in creating new deployment packages and /or Contribute to Change Management request
* Actively improve UAT test cases based on daily support, bugs fixes and new functionalities.
* Attendance to daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning meetings, sprint retrospective meetings.
* Monitor daily operational processes and take corrective action as necessary.
* Monitor and work on ticket queue using our ITSM tool"
This is what it takes to be a successful in IT Support Engineer System Analysis Solutions
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology. Engineering or equivalent.
* Experience in applicationsupport, operations & maintenance and tool administration
* Experience with administration Ansys Medini Analyze, IBM Rhapsody, Reqtify and/or PREEvision
* Experience working with Monitoring tools, e.g. Grafana, Splunk etc
* Knowledge about SW development environments.
* Knowledge about Agile Methodologies (SCRUM/Kanban).
* Basic knowledge on software development and processes is considered a plus
* Understanding of the IT Service Management Processes.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with strong customer focus
* English (fluently), German is a plus
What we offer:
* Flexible working time;
* Home office;
* Competitive salaries & benefits;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for the integration period
* Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.