Continuous Improvement Consultant - Manufacturing TM
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Continuous Improvement Consultant - Manufacturing TM active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
* Promotes the culture of continuous improvement in the Plant;
* Creates training documents, concepts and flows regarding Lean methodology;
* Moderate workshops in the Plant (e.g.: 5S, Standard Work, Kaizen, VSM, Process Mapping,...)
* Performs online and face-to-face trainings;
* Provides guidance to the teams towards Lean methods implementation;
* Provides summary reports of all training delivered, and Improvement projects implemented in the Plant;
* Works with local and abroad teams to perform learning needs analysis;
* Coaches technical teams, individuals and facilitates the up skilling of managers to coach and consolidate learning on an ongoing basis;
* Offers support for promotion of culture change and foster the mechanism of lean approach;
* Contributes to enforce communication in order to improve visibility and philosophy of Lean methodology.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Good communication and presentation skills;
* Knowledge of Lean methodology;
* Project leadership experience;
* Knowledge of problem solving and decision making tools and techniques;
* Experience in electronic production would be an advantage;
* Experience working in international teams;
* Fluent in English.