Cost & Value Analysis Specialist - Purchasing (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Cost & Value Analysis Specialist - Purchasing (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
"The most critical thing in a negotiation is to get inside your opponent's head and figure out what he really wants." (Jacob Lew). Negotiation combined with technical know-how, makes the key of success in Cost & Value Analysis. If this sounds interesting to you, join our Purchasing Team by applying to the this role. Cost and Value Analysis Specialist would be responsible for investigating supplier component prices and cost optimization potentials by analyzing CAF`s;
* Must have good understanding of manufacturing and product related processes;
* Responsible in generating ideas to achieve cost reductions and costs avoidance in an early phase of the project;
* Responsible to organize CVA@Supplier work-shops/production visits, together with Category Purchasing in order to get cost reduction potentials;
* Facilitate activities among interdisciplinary teams to identify, evaluate and to achieve best solutions and cost improvements;
* Responsible in defining tools and methods to simplify overall risk status and reporting;
* Support in transferring knowledge of designing cost optimized components & products to the experts from engineering department;
* Support technical change process after start of production by providing input/development and implementation of purchasing strategies to have influence at supplier level and thus provide competitive proposals for product improvements;
* Push design to cost / target cost process to obtain the target costs derived from target costs workshop for materials to reduce total material costs by fulfilling the required functions;
* Perform Cost Reduction Programs (CRP) for Business Area products after SOP, Push Re-design to cost and CRP programs.
This is what it takes to be successful in Cost & Value Analysis:
* 3-5 years within automotive industry; preferred purchasing, quality, engineering, cost management, manufacturing planning;
* Good understanding of manufacturing and product related processes is a must;
* Basic experience project management methods;
* Good understanding of intercultural and international working environment;
* University degree in a relevant field (e.g. Electronics, Automatics, Mechanics, Manufacturing/Operation Planning, Economics Science);
* Fluent Business English;
* Stress resistance, conflict resolution abilities, assertiveness.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.