Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The role offers the opportunity to work with the Controlling department in Munich within CFO function towards the standardization of processes and accomplishment of business objectives. The role is under Financial Planning & Accounting cluster.
- Responsible for monthly actuals and forecasting reports in line with both, customer and global requirements;
- Analysis in depth of the costs on cost centers/wbs elements (deviations between previous period/ current period and actual consumption/ forecasted budget);
- Revenue Analysis/ Revenue Accruals;
- Helps in decision making for forecast and implement corrective measures to the actuals;
- Analyzes the figures and comments provided by Senior Management and ensures that the information is correct;
- Moderates the forecast calls;
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports based on customer needs and requests;
- Participation and handling of calls/meetings with the customer and other stakeholders based on need;
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to support top-level decision making;
- Reconciliation of financial data deriving from different databases (SAP, SNOW, Sharepoint);
- Follow-up with stakeholders on the monthly deviations of the costs;
- Quality check of information on the projects in SNOW, check against budget and perform the approval;
- Support in timely, compliant and accurate month end closing in regards to capitalization of Projects;
- Perform controlling ad-hoc tasks ensuring quality input for the customer;
- Support the team with improving existing templates, global standard settings and harmonization among the existing reports.
- Very good knowledge of finance, controlling and reporting processes;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
- Advanced SAP FI/CO knowledge skills – mandatory;
- Fluent English written and spoken;
- Excellent in data management / Handling various databases;
- Experience with management presentations.
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Strong sense of ownership, self-motivated, innovative and target driven;
- Quick perception and desire to grow professionally;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Proactive behavior and engagement within a dynamic controlling workflow;
- Self-confidence or ability to handle stress and challenging timely work requests;
- Structured thinking;
- Cross functional collaboration across different areas to achieve overall business understanding.
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Employee Referral Program
- Exclusive Deals & Discounts
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Parking lot (limited parking spaces, reservation system)
- Open cafeteria on each floor (coffee, tea, water, fruits)
- Relaxation areas (on each floor) & Gaming area
- Flexible working program
- Medical services
- Private pension
- Internal Tourism
- Smart Experiences
- Meal Tickets
- Transportation vouchers
- Cultural events
- Gifts and giveaways