Configuration Management Specialist Senior
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Services active
View all jobs Configuration Management Specialist Senior active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The Configuration process focuses on planning, identifying, controlling and verifying the Configuration Items (CIs) within a service and recording their Status. Configuration management ensures that selected components of a service, system or product (the configuration) are identified, baselined and maintained. The scope covers interfaces to internal and external service providers where there are configuration items that need to be controlled.
- Maintain relationships in CMDB between Application and Infrastructure Cis based on input from Organizations within Allianz
- Coordinate with the Local Apps Owners and Organizational Entities SPOCs to ensure the accuracy of the Application list
- Basic understanding of the central IT infrastructure framework
- Configure Management Reports & Dashboards in Service Now & Excel
- Create Apps model within central CMDB
- Creating relations between CIs
- Performing gap analysis on application and infrastructure that are to be modelled based on predefined processes
- Preferably university degree in IT Management / Computer Science / Business Administration Ideally 1-3 years of experience on ServiceNow Platform and/or with ITSM processes.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact with stakeholders in different level of seniority and different working areas
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Hands-on mentality, able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical, conceptual and structured way of working
- Independent working style
- Self-motivated personality
- Accurate, reliable
- Good communication skills
- Team working skills in intercultural environment
- Well-developed interpersonal skills Experience in international teams preferred
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.All applications will be treated with confidentiality.