Front End Senior C# Software Developer
Programator Senior C# - Front End
251202 - Programator
Analizarea, dezvoltarea si tntretinerea interfetei generale a utilizatorului (GUI) Front-End a sistemului Repoclear.
Dezvoltarea compensarii valorilor mobiliare este responsabila de dezvoltarea/tntretinerea sistemelor de compensare pentru urmatoarele produse: Capitaluri si venituri fixe.
Responsabilitatile cheie pentru acest post sunt:
- Analizarea tehnica a documentelor cu specificatii functionale/cazuri de utilizare si cu analize de impact detaliate.
- Analizarea, dezvoltarea si tntretinerea GUI (interfata generala a utilizatorului) a sistemului Repoclear.
- Executarea unei analize detaliate a problemelor complexe.
- Dezvoltarea si tntretinerea complexului SQL; Scripturi, optimizare, planuri de interogare.
- Conceperea DB (baza de date).
Profilul candidatului/Aptitudini cheie:
- Experienta de minim 6 ani tn analiza, proiectarea, codificarea si testarea GUI (interfata generala a utilizatorului) a aplicatiilor de mare amploare scrise tn C# (Front End) cu o DB (baza de date) relationala; tn mod ideal 2 dintre acestea ar trebui sa fie tn sectorul financiar.
- Experienta de mai mult de 2 ani tn scripting; script Perl si Shell.
- Experienta tn analizarea foarte profunda a problemelor complexe de productie.
- Experienta tn urmatoarele: Metodologiile de programare Winforms, WPF, log4net, XML, NUnit, JiBX, XLST, DOM, SOAP, Weblogic, Infragistics, SVN, Symphony, LinuxGenFire, Sun Solaris, Python, Rational Quantify, JSP, Tomcat, ERWin, Java mail API, TDD, Clearcase, GIT, Agile si Waterfall
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.