IT Engineer Test Coverage Analysis (TCA) - IT TM
Are you a passionate about testing? We are looking for an IT Engineering for Test Coverage Analysis using Testway Express tool. What would you be required to do?
Be the technical specialist on Testway Express for Test Coverage Analysis in IT
* main IT technical contacts with Continental engineers, User support (Responding to Incident Tickets)
* main IT contact to Continental TCA community
* main IT technical contacts with Tool vendor
* SW package preparation
Take over the responsibility of the related IT Service:
* Set-up of an IT Service for Testway Express
* Technical coordination of Change Requests on the Testway Express IT Service
This is what it takes to be an IT Engineer Test Coverage Analysis:
* Electronic background
* Experience as Electronic Developer or Industrial Engineer (Test Engineer, Test Designer)
* Knowledge on Electronic Test methods (In Circuit Test, AOI/Xray, Flying Probe, Functional test)
* Test Coverage Analysis method, failure modes in Electronic Manufacturing
* English: Good level
* Autonomy, communication skills
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.