Internship for EMC Validation - Qualification Laboratory (TM)
"The most difficult thing in any negotiation, almost, is making sure that you strip it of the emotion and deal with the facts." (Howard Baker)
Facts are what you find in our Electromagnetic Compatibility Validation Team! Join us by applying for the below role.
Do you want to be a Electromagnetic Compatibility Validation Internship? These should spark your interest:
* Serves as interface between the customer (service requester) and the Qualification Laboratory- Electromagnetic Compatibility testing;
* Permanent cooperation with the customer (service requester) to reach common project targets;
* Check Electromagnetic Compatibility and Electrical Testing Documentation;
* Check the service request form and prepare time estimations;
* Track and report qualification tests status and test report;
* Tracks failures / incidents during validation via specific Continental tools.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to be a successful Internship for Electromagnetic Compatibility Validation:
* Technical school/education (e.g. Electronics, Electrotechnics, Telecommunications);
* Basic knowledge in Electrical/Electronical Engineering;
* Practical experience using Microsoft Office tools: Excel, Word, Power Point, Planning Project, etc..
* Advanced english skills;
* Communication skills;
* Planning and organization skills (e.g. time management skills in order to accomplish deadlines);
* Analytical skills (e.g. detailed oriented).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A chance for further development on several areas;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Flexible working hours for your studies;
* Employee discount for local vendors;
* Health & wellness;
* Employee events.