Data Management Purchasing Analyst - (TM)
Passionate about data analysis and SAP? Take a look at our data management purchasing analyst role in the category management team!
* The Purchasing Analyst is actively supporting and developing the purchasing activities/tools, focused to facilitate best strategic purchasing decisions;
* Leads dedicated activities to analyze and evaluate different purchasing strategic topics;
* Identifies potential improvement in daily activities and drives internal implementation;
* Leverages Continental data warehouse to generate and analyze key reports;
* Ensures in time implementation of correct data in the respective systems;
* Responsible for SAP IR creation;
* Review and approve PO price discrepancy;
* Contract management.
* Academic degree;
* Previous experience as purchasing/procurement analyst OR related relevant experience;
* Strong attention to details;
* Affinity for analytical thinking;
* Problem solving and solution-oriented mindset;
* Very good communication skills;
* Very good English skills (written and spoken);
* Familiar with MS-Office: at least medium Excel skills (pivots, nested IFs, look-ups, conditional formatting etc.);
* Medium SAP OR other ERP system;
* Strong team contributor;
* Comfortable in collaborating with cross functional and multicultural teams. Nice to have (but not a must)
* Automotive background;
* Medium PPT skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).