Design validation/Product validation coordinator for AM (TM)
Join us to be the best professional version of yourself! In the constantly changing automotive environment you can be the change!
* Plan and coordinate Design validation/Product validation Tests (ECU qualifications) and resources;
* Act as interface to Quality labs, test engineering (Software and Hardware) and IVM/Quality Manager Project/project management;
* Track Design validation/Product validation timings vs. project milestones;
* Define priorities in alignment with project management;
* Check plausibility of test contents and requirements;
* Support new test concepts in cooperation with specialized departments;
* Achieve cross-project synergies;
* Track test costs and budget of projects;
* Improve processes and tools, together with Design validation/Product validation team;
* Create statistics and KPIs.
* University degree in electrical engineering / economic engineering or a comparable qualification;
* Work experience in Engineering or Project Management; automotive experience preferred;
* Project management and organizational skills;
* Knowledge in EMC and Reliability testing will be helpful;
* Safe handling of MS Office;
* Business fluent in English (verbal & written);
* Self-employed way of working, high level of quality awareness;
* Intercultural competence and passion to work in a global team;
* Ability to motivate teams;
* Excellent team- and communication skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).