Mechanical Designer in Sample Production BA UX (TM)
The Mechanical Designer in Samples Production BA UX, is responsible for mechanical development and execution of tools and jigs needed in the samples build processes:
* CAD design and drawings execution for tools and jigs based on the product specification and defined guidelines;
* Coordination and execution design changes as requested by project management;
* Tracks and reports tasks status and activities when required by project manager or direct management;
* Proactively reports any foreseen design or timeline risks;
* Provides presentations of activity and design solutions when required;
* Ensure timely, clear and assertive communication with suppliers, customers, competence centers and manufacturing, in order to achieve the required results;
* Keeps up to date project documentation and product data designated to his responsibility;
* Pursues learning activities that focus on products and technologies;
* Actively collaborates and supports the project team and the home group of engineers;
* Travels to designated locations when required;
* Provides support to manufacturing when required.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
* University degree in Mechanical Engineering;
* 1-5 years professional experience in mechanical design;
* CAD software, preferable Creo, Solid works or Catia V5;
* Knowledge of designing and manufacturing of mechanical parts, tools and devices;
* Good communication skills;
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services