Junior IT Systems Engineer
Bento (2B INTELLIGENT SOFT S.A.) is an IT Consulting and Software Development Company run by a team of young, ambitious entrepreneurs with an outstanding level of technical skills. We are passionate about innovative technologies and dedicated to building strong businesses.
Our statement is intellectually curious. What drives us is our thirst for knowledge: we want to know everything there is to know in our area of expertise. We invest time and energy into learning more and figuring things out.
Our inquisitive nature may have annoyed our parents and teachers, but we believe that curiosity is essential for growth.
We will never stop asking ourselves questions, in an attempt to find the right answers and to make your life a little bit easier.
• Minimum 1 year of hands-on system administration experience is required;
• Experience in Windows/Mac systems administration (deployment, configuration, troubleshooting);
• Experience in managing Microsoft Office Suite (installation, configuration, troubleshooting);
• Familiarity in configuring emails (EXCHANGE, Office365, POP3, IMAP, SMTP)
• Familiarity with Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, Fileserver and networking;
• Knowledge in IT hardware administration (deployment, configuration, troubleshooting).
Would be a plus but it’s not mandatory:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
What you’ll do:
• Perform system administration activities such as:
o Deployments, configuration and troubleshooting of OS;
o MS Office Suite installation, configuration and troubleshooting;
o System / Network monitoring and troubleshooting;
• Assist with helpdesk functions as needed, such as responding to tickets, providing desktop support in a mostly windows environment and providing support in creating emails accounts and user password resets etc;
• Solve primary problems with existent network, WIFI and IP phone systems for clients (internal/external);
• On-site support at client’s headquarter (installation, configuration, troubleshooting).
What you’ll get in return (besides $) 😊 :
Work environment & benefits
• Medical subscription to Regina Maria network of clinics, free-of-charge. You can choose to pay for your family and relatives or friends under the same subscription;
• Free access to ATLAS, health and well-being services platform with more than 800 doctors and specialists licensed and verified in psychotherapy, telemedicine, parenting, nutrition, coaching and financial well-being, available for you 24/7. You can talk with one of the specialists, benefiting from free monthly sessions paid by Bento;
• You will be able to work from anywhere and also come to the office for certain meetings/ceremonies 2-3 days/week;
• Each week we have „Bento sandwich” which includes diverse type of food to make sandwiches and some snacks;
• We provide fruits all weeklong;
• Annual teambuilding outside Bucharest, Christmas party;
• Water, Coffee & spectacular view over Bucharest – sky is the limit.
• You will have the chance to be surrounded by young, and experienced colleagues and to work in a friendly environment where we consider that each mistake is a lesson learned and a step forward in your career;
• We are funny – there are no bad jokes, but we value respect. We like to party and spend time together.
• We are responsible and accountable for Bento’s success this is why you will see us very often doing things that are not in our job description;
• We are human beings. We care first about the human being rather than the role one is responsible for. We are making efforts to connect with one another in a human way.
Learning & Development
• At Bento you own your professional and personal development.
• We will offer you, all the necessary trainings, courses, and certifications together with our expertise suitable for your career growth, so that you can learn new things and keep up with technology.
• You will have access to "pluralsight" so that you can improve your tech skills
Culture & Context
• Bento is profoundly an entrepreneurial company owned and managed by 4 guys; We are 80 colleagues who generated 5.5 mln euros in revenue during 2021.
• We acknowledge our colleagues side projects, passions and values.
• We offer freedom and ask for responsibility and accountability.
• We do our best at managing uncertainty.
• We create as few procedures as we can in order to provide space for creativity.
• You take part in managing and creating work context through feedback and communication.