Internship Public Funded Projects Monitoring (TM)
We're looking for diligent students with attention to details and good communication skills to collect and centralize information from worldwide Continental locations in the internal database tools of all funding applications, ongoing and completed funding projects. Main tasks will be related but not limited to:
* Collect, centralize & check received data from worldwide Continental branches and prepare various reports based on it;
* Assist with various activities related to tracking, reporting, and maintaining different kind of databases;
* Research, monitor, and report opened national and international funding opportunities;
* Creating Roadmaps presentations and strategies with funding opportunities;
* Having a synchronized approach, with the central PPP - Public Private Partnership department.
* University student (i.e.: Economics, Communication, Engineering, etc.);
* Good MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word & PowerPoint);
* Good English knowledge; German language would represent a plus;
* Thorough data entry and research, centralizing and reporting skills;
* Strong communication skills;
* Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment;
* Proactive, with a strong attention to detail.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services