Service Level Manager for HR IT Services - IT (TM)
Do you want to be a Service Level Manager for HR IT Services? These should spark your interest :#LI-Hybrid
* Ensuring that the current and future service requirements of customers are identified, understood and documented in SLA and SLR documents;
* Negotiating and agreeing levels of service to be delivered with the customer (either internal or external); formally documenting these levels of service in SLAs;
* Ensuring that service reports are produced for each customer service and that breaches of SLA targets are highlighted, investigated and actions taken to prevent their recurrence;
* Ensuring that service performance reviews are scheduled, carried out with customers regularly and are documented with agreed actions progressed;
* Reviewing service scope, SLAs, OLAs and other agreements on a regular basis, at least annually;
* Identifying all key stakeholders and customers;
* Developing relationships and communication with stakeholders, customers and key users;
* Defining and agreeing complaints and their recording, management, escalation, where necessary, and resolution;
* Provider steering: Responsible of service delivery regarding incident management, problem solving and continual service improvement, lead service review meetings.
This is what it takes to be a successful Service Level Manager for HR IT Services:
* Academic degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Business Informatics or similar educational background;
* Familiar with IT systems, web technologies, experience with collaboration platforms and products;
* IT Service Management skills and ITIL knowledge is a plus;
* Excellent communication and moderation skills;
* Structured, result and customer oriented work style and motivation to work in a team;
* Experience with ticketing tools is a plus.
* Fluent English - written and spoken (German is a plus);
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.