Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group. We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
We are hiring a talented Reporting expert to join our team in Bucharest office. The role is part of Bucharest Financial Hub which provide finance services to various Allianz entities around the globe.
- Collection, creation, analysis, aggregation and deviation review for various reports
- Input collection and validation in discussion with the data providers, preparation and aggregation as well as the creation and final analysis and submission of reports
- Monthly and quarterly deliverables to different stakeholders which have clearly defined deadlines
- Performing permanent follow-ups with internal stakeholders (senior management level) in regards to the reports delivered and implementing the required updates
- Address individual OE requests
- Prepare / update reporting cycle files
- Test and document files, system and visualization tool technical readiness
- Coordinate and document user testing
- Troubleshoot authorization issues and support authorization requests
- Upload Group data files into system
- Monitor and communicate OE delivery status and send OE reminders
- Monitor technical validations and perform data freeze
- Support technical development
- Delivering ad-hoc financial/non-financial overviews and reports
- University degree in Finance, Economics or comparable
- Must have at least 4 years professional experience in Finance / Controlling area
- Previous experience in a corporate environment or in regular reporting tasks is crucial (KPI reporting: financial/non-financial)
- Ability and experience to work with big data volume
- Strong proficiency with Excel, programming knowledge in VBA, and experience with database maintenance and navigation
- Previous experience with SAP is a plus
- Fluent in English – strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer oriented
- Very good presentation skills
- Analytical skills and reliable way of working
- Ability to work under pressure and in changing environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to deal with various processes including understanding of data flows
- Quick learner
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets