PSS ECC Project Manager for Development
* The Project Manager is the central interface of the project to customer and to business partners.
* The assigned projects are developed by following the internal PLC (Product Life Cycle) structure.
* Main interface for several customers and internal teams for projects located in Timisoara.
* Accountable for the successful execution of all tasks necessary to achieve agreed functional, quality, timing and financial objectives.
* Responsible for standard and tailored work for: Development activities, BOM updates, Yearly Requalification, Cost Reduction Programs, tracking the changes (lifetime extension, BOM re-evaluation, R&D cost update).
* Responsible to initiate and track the project budgets.
* Ensure compliance to the BU's processes. Establishing, preparing and tracking the schedule for implementation.
* Track the project progress, define corrective measures if deviating from the plan.
* Control the project budget and project resources per approved project structure.
* Report the project status during the various needed situation (Management meetings, Project Days reviews etc.).
* Perform the change management.
* Help to build up a supportive culture of cooperation and teamwork within the project.
* Representation of project in customer meetings.
* Submit final projects deliverable to stakeholders.
* University Degree.
* Project Management applications relevant experience.
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
* English fluent. German/French language represent an
* Excellent client-facing and internal communication
* Possesses leadership, ownership and accountability mindset.
* Possesses communication, moderation and networking skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.