Tehnician Calitate - Fabrica de Electronice TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
Job Description :
* Sprijin tn pregatirea auditurilor tn zona de productie;
* Marcarea si blocarea produselor defecte;
* Definirea actiunilor corective pe termen scurt;
* Implementarea actunilor corective pe termen lung si monitorizarea eficientei acestora;
* Supervizarea respectarii procedurilor de calitate.
Job Requirements :
* Cunoasterea standardelor de calitate;
* Certificare IPC;
* Disponibilitatea de a lucra tn schimburi;
* Cunoasterea limbii engleze la nivel mediu;
* Cunoasterea pachetului Microsoft Office;
* Minim 1 an experienta tn productia de componente electronice.