Technician for electronics in HEAT CE (TM)
Looking to the opportunity to support the development of the latest automotive technologies makes all real professionals curious but participating in the achievement of success makes everybody proud. Join our technician and engineering support team and you can be part of this success story.
Do you want to be a technician for electronics? These should spark your interest :
* Support development projects and the involved parties e.g. HW, SW or Test Engineers based upon a defined project schedule;
* Is responsible for searching, ordering and managing the materials, external samples and services;
* Is responsible to maintain internal material stock;
* Is responsible for manufacturing of samples (various boards, cables, test modules and load boxes, mechanical parts) for the ongoing projects;
* Is responsible for repair and modifications of samples;
* Contributes to debug defects of samples;
* Participates to small design activities and update for test boards;
* Contributes to test execution and test reports;
* Is responsible for logistic activities (packaging, handling, delivery and tracking) of packages;
* Is responsible for equipments administration (repair, maintenance and calibration service);
* Offer support with logistic activities for archiving;
* Offer support for testbench and equipment maintenance;
* Supports inventory process.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Technician for electronics:
* 2 or more years relevant experience is required;
* Experience in working with soldering stations, SMD components is a big advantage;
* Experience building switchboxes, including wiring and assembling some mechanical parts is a plus.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services