Technical Customer Manager for SMY (TM)
Do you have strong communication skills? Are you a solution oriented person with a technical background in automotive? We have the perfect open position for you...
"Do you want to be a Technical Customer Manager?" These should spark your interest :
* providing technical support for the Tachograph environment (Digital Tachograph, motion sensors and DSRC antennas);
* acting as a technical communication interface between customers and the Continental project teams (Project Management, Sales, Quality and R&D);
* participating to customer meetings and representing Continental as a supplier;
* managing product changes and creating documentation;
* contributing to the definition of requirements for the next product generations;
* ensuring the smooth delivery of samples accompanied by the proper documentation;
* ensuring the introduction of series production with respect to customer milestones.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Technical Customer Management:
* Technical Engineering studies - Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electronics, Electrotechnics, Informatics or equivalent (graduate or master's degree);
* at least three years of experience in electrical or software engineering (vehicle system architectures, diagnostics and CAN);
* fluent in English, both written and spoken;
* excellent communication skills;
* being able to abstract complex dependencies for customer communications;
* self-organized and motivated person showing initiative to proactively solve problems;
* familiar with project management activities, Microsoft office tools and database tools;
* willingness to travel.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.