Allianz Services - Bucharest Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group. We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
Job role In this position you will closely collaborate with Allianz Consulting in order to provide them with the internal & external information as well as analysis necessary for successful and value-adding projects for Allianz Group
- Creating and updating basic project documentation (excel and power point)
- Tracking milestones and progress
- Stakeholder management and follow up
- Performing data analysis in Excel
- Support in pitch preparation and analyses visualization
- Support in research activities (i.e., reviewing and assessing insurance-related documents – internal & external)
- Providing support on contracts
- Very good written and oral English skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Quick perception
- Proficient use of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing skills
- Ability to prioritize, estimate time requirements and meet deadlines
- High motivation to manage and finalize tasks in a complex environment
- Enjoys working in a distributed team
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets