SAP BW/BI Consultant - IT (TM)
Interested in following new challenges in the SAP environment? Join our IT Business Application team! Do you want to be a SAP BW/BI Consultant? These should spark your interest :
* Project management / project participation in Business Intelligence projects at Continental Automotive;
* Analysis and evaluation of new business requirements;
* Implementation of the requirements;
* Creation of IT concepts;
* Training of key users;
* Application support;
* Monitoring of daily loads and ticket solving in turn within the batch cycle team;
* International cooperation within a global team;
* Analysis, test and implementation of new technologies.
This is what it takes to be a successful SAP BW/BI Consultant:
* Academic degree in economics, information technology or similar qualification;
* Experience in development of SAP BW applications;
* SAP BO experience;
* Knowledge of a SAP module, e.g. QM, SD or MM;
* Experience in working in an international team;
* Interest in new technologies and willingness to learn e.g. Python;
* Very good language knowledge of English in spoken and written; German is a plus;
* Willingness to go on international business trips.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.