Buyer Internship - GBS (TM)
Global Business Services Department is currently looking for an intern within our dynamic Purchasing team. With guidance from your mentor, you will provide support to buyers on purchase order management both for Production and Non Production Materials, involve in minor issue resolution, goods receipt entry, and assist on data extraction of spend reports for the entire team. Within our team, you will have the chance to be part of a very energetic and innovation-oriented work environment, to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and to develop a multicultural perspective. Missions:
* Posting of Goods Receipts/creating inbound delivery per advanced shipment notification provided;
* Ensuring timely entry of goods receipt within 24h period with prioritization to raw material orders;
* Attaching proof of delivery/packing slip/bill of lading to GR document numbers generated;
* Assisting Purchasing Buyers in acquiring PPM approvals for the invoice price discrepancies, other supplier data collection, inquiries and ad hoc activities;
* Assisting Purchasing Buyers in PO management (i.e. PR to PO conversion, Order acknowledgment, PO expediting and de-expediting);
* Preparing the reports requested by P2P work stream stakeholders and management. Your own willingness, skills and company circumstances could give you the opportunity to develop your career and widen your responsibilities by having access to vertical/horizontal internal moves.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Buyer Internship:
* Ongoing University studies in business, supply chain, engineering, or any - with strong interest in discovering the Purchasing domain;
* Proficient in using Microsoft Office suite;
* English - advanced level;
* German skills - preferred;
* Ability to work in international teams;
* Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.