Layout PCB Designer for Smart Mobility (TM)
Do you want to be a Layout PCB Designer? These should spark your interest :
For our Engineering Location Timisoara we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Commercial Vehicles & Services department.
We develop and yields products that make commercial and special vehicles safer, cleaner, and more fuel-efficient. Thus Smart Mobility has been able to establish itself as a market and technology leader. From trucks to busses, cranes, on-site and agricultural vehicles, the business unit provides control systems for drive and onboard electronics, tachographs and instrument clusters.
As a PCB designer you will be able to work together with the project team to develop, design and optimize the layout design for a wide range of products developed by SMY for our clients from all over the world.
This is what it takes to be a successful Layout PCB Designer:
* Creating PCB designs based on input from hardware team, considering EMC guidelines and Mechanical restrictions;
* Optimisation of designs from cost and quality point of view;
* Creaing the manufacturing data for suppliers;
* Cooperating with an international development team and customers;
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.